(Casual / Part-time / contract positions available – Flexible Working Hours)
CS Education is a well-established tutoring college providing comprehensive coaching and tutoring services to students since 2002. We have many branches in Australia and continue to expand our brand. Our college aims to offer a broad range of inspiring and rewarding learning programs using the most advanced technology interface of learning. We believe this type of learning enhances student’s ability to achieve their highest potential. We receive constant positive feedback from our students and their families to motivate our teachers, staff, branches and overall the company.
We have range of primary and high school students who are keen to improve their learning and academic outcomes.
Enthusiastic and reliable applicants are invited to apply for following positions:
CS Education – Primary / High School Teacher
Positions are available for the following subjects:
- Primary School Years – English / Maths
- High School Years – English / Maths / Science
Ideal candidates will:
- have at least 2 years experience in classroom teaching
- have a strong passion for quality teaching
- be committed and dedicated towards the caring and wellbeing of all children
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check clearance
- Be flexible and available for work after school hours on weekdays and Saturday
Retired school teachers, trainee teachers, university graduates and university students are also welcome to apply for these positions.
Flexible teaching hours on:
- Weekdays (between 4:00pm to 8:30pm)
- Saturdays (between 8:30am to 5:30pm)